Tillman start pushed back.

tntoriole

Roch reports Buck saying Dylan Bundy starts tomorrow with Tillman pushed to Saturday because of a sore shoulder. Oh no.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Something I read from Buck. Said something about noticing it around the cage. We play the Gnats next week. Could Chris have hurt something taking BP?

Well......crap. :-/

That's not how I wanted to start my morning. I mean I won't mind seeing Bundy live tonight, but was looking forward to seeing Tillman go for #16. More important than that, they need him healthy if they're going to be a playoff team and WS contender. If the shoulder causes his performance to suffer, or worse, a DL trip, they're in a lot of trouble. Not good, not good at all. Hope it really is just some minor muscle soreness that heals quickly. Ugh.

I don't see how any of this is relevant. As I've learned from many here this morning, this race is pretty much over. Boston and Toronto have superior talent and we're suddenly looking like Hillary Clinton...long in the tooth.

Oh well, it was a good run while it lasted. What are we, a game out now with 45 to go? Put a fork in us, we're done.

Can someone start a 2017 thread already?

Hopefully you are being sarcastic. If you are being serious then your mind is out to lunch. I don't give up on the team that easily and neither will Buck or the players. The fans should stay with the team till the end. Some act like the team is ten games back.

Hopefully you are being sarcastic. If you are being serious then your mind is out to lunch. I don't give up on the team that easily and neither will Buck or the players. The fans should stay with the team till the end. Some act like the team is ten games back.

My take, he is poking fun at some OP that have panicked.

I don't see how any of this is relevant. As I've learned from many here this morning, this race is pretty much over. Boston and Toronto have superior talent and we're suddenly looking like Hillary Clinton...long in the tooth.

Oh well, it was a good run while it lasted. What are we, a game out now with 45 to go? Put a fork in us, we're done.

Can someone start a 2017 thread already?

Disclaimer for all the sensitive types: This isn't political just a fact. Trump is older than Clinton.

Archived