vs. RED SOX, 8/17

Sessh

It is sad that we have to now over rely on Dylan Bundy at this stage in his career to have to pitch like an ace or we can't get it done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He just isn't sharp tonight. Who knows how much the ankle impacted him there. Boston is hot, not a good combo.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red Sox have a complete offense. Power, patience, single guys, and speed. We have power and well that's it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I could find the article, but Gammons heaped heavy criticism on the Sox just a couple of days ago about how they are blowing teams away in big run games, but can't seem to pull it together to win the close ones. So while I agree with the premise of a balanced offense, they do have other issues and it's not working every night. Otherwise, they would have pulled away with the division by now.

Wish I could find the article, but Gammons heaped heavy criticism on the Sox just a couple of days ago about how they are blowing teams away in big run games, but can't seem to pull it together to win the close ones. So while I agree with the premise of a ballanced offense, they do have other issues and it's not working every night. Otherwise, they would have pulled away with the division by now.

Sadly though in a month, I am afraid it will be very different. Yes, they have flaws. But they also are now coming into their stride when the games that will lead to pulling away are happening. They are much hotter than us and so are the Jays.

He just isn't sharp tonight. Who knows how much the ankle impacted him there. Boston is hot, not a good combo.

If it has ANY impact, he should have been taken out. That is an excellent way to have an arm injury by modifying your motion due to an ankle strain. I didn't see it when it happened.

Wish I could find the article, but Gammons heaped heavy criticism on the Sox just a couple of days ago about how they are blowing teams away in big run games, but can't seem to pull it together to win the close ones. So while I agree with the premise of a balanced offense, they do have other issues and it's not working every night. Otherwise, they would have pulled away with the division by now.

Sorry, it was Dan Shaughnessy.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/redsox/2016/08/14/front-running-red-sox-leave-bad-taste/sxQjkkoeWFHkI3OzKCYGtO/story.html

Tomorrow is going to be a real tough game. We've never faced the kid pitching for Astros and he's a very tough young pitcher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They will all be tough from now till the end of the season. I remember a last place team playing hard and keeping another team out of the playoffs in the last game not too long ago.

Archived