August Home Run Record?

BohKnowsBmore

It was a joke. But it might be close, which is sad. I say we go all out tomorrow and hit 5 and break the team record for any month. Gotta dream big.
How would you find out how many RBI came from the 54 HR? I'm curious. If you don't know, it's stupid not a joke.

54 total HR, 76 RBI

36 solo shots

12 2-RBI shot

5 Weaver Specials

1 Grand Salami

Machado: 2,6,2,0

Trumbo: 5,3,1,1

Davis 9,1,0,0

Alvarez 6,0,0,0

Jones 4,0,0,0

Pearce 3,0,0,0

Wieters 1,1,1,0

Hardy 3,1,0,0

Schoop 2,0,1,0

Kim 1,0,0,0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

54 total HR, 76 RBI

36 solo shots

12 2-RBI shot

5 Weaver Specials

1 Grand Salami

Machado: 2,6,2,0

Trumbo: 5,3,1,1

Davis 9,1,0,0

Alvarez 6,0,0,0

Jones 4,0,0,0

Pearce 3,0,0,0

Wieters 1,1,1,0

Hardy 3,1,0,0

Schoop 2,0,1,0

Kim 1,0,0,0

No schitt (enden)?! Wow! Thanks for this!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to schittenden again.

Some more fun August stats.

Ranks are in the AL.

HR - 54 (1st)

SLG - .467 (2nd) (Yanks are first....ugh)

OBP - .306 - (13th-tied)

All leads to

Runs - 129 - 8th

So an average offense, combined with poor pitching......might explain why we're below .500. Our August record is actually 13-15 which I'm sure is ahead of our Pythagorean win %.

No schitt (enden)?! Wow! Thanks for this!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to schittenden again.

My takeaway is that hitting behind Kim is really good for your RBI numbers. He's been on base for the vast majority of Manny's homers this month.

See? They think too hard about these mini record breakers. Hopefully they bounce back and crush em in September. I just think they buy too hard into these things and it messes up their approach.

You remember the only homerun (and I believe the only run? Too lazy to look it up. My apologies) on June 30th was by the only player not trying to hit a home run...Kim. Everyone else was swinging out of their shoes for way beyond the fences. Messed them up for 2 months.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

See? They think too hard about these mini record breakers. Hopefully they bounce back and crush em in September. I just think they buy too hard into these things and it messes up their approach.

You remember the only homerun (and I believe the only run? Too lazy to look it up. My apologies) on June 30th was by the only player not trying to hit a home run...Kim. Everyone else was swinging out of their shoes for way beyond the fences. Messed them up for 2 months.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

I think they're thinking what this pitcher threw me on August 20th. And July 9th.. YMMFV

Archived