at. BLUE JAYS, 9/28

Sessh

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Honestly, there was no indication that Liriano would have pitched this well for anyone else. I know numbers aren't everything, but his numbers were terrible in Pittsburgh before the trade. Significantly worse than Miley's.

He was still getting healthy earlier this year. This team missed on him the first time when he went to Pitt and then this time. Because I mean we were so stocked in starters that trying a guy like this or Hill would have been totally inconceivable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He was still getting healthy earlier this year. This team missed on him the first time when he went to Pitt and then this time. Because I mean we were so stocked in starters that trying a guy like this or Hill would have been totally inconceivable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yup.

And people forget that Liriano and Martin were battery mates in Pittsburgh. Pitch framing matters. Why do you think his walk rate is down with the Blue Jays?

This team just can't score unless it's a homer. Runners on is kryptonite. They're all a bunch of selfish hitters who just want to hit homers.

The only way this club makes the playoffs is if the Tigers and Mariners lose out.

I really wish they would hit more singles and fewer home runs. Their ability to hit singles with no one in scoring position and inability to do so in scoring position is sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived