Buck Stuff

ChuckS

And if you are going to pinch hit for Kim with 2 outs and no one on why not bring in Mancini? Stubbs can play LF... You get a better hitter and a better fielder then.

I do agree with that. Mancini to hit, Stubbs for defense. Reimold should not have been on the roster let alone in the game.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate to over react on Buck. But, every place he leaves they win a WS. Buck is great for creating a winning culture but fails to win it being too stubborn.

Jeter..Pettitte...Mariano...Randy Johnson...Curt Schilling help too. The Orioles don't have nor will aquire that level of talent.

I've remained positive for years but this is too much. A potential Cy Young and MVP candidate didn't even throw a pitch in a single elimination game. Nolan pinch hits and plays the field. He's had his guys he's sat the right guys too often and he's allowed slump after slump after slump.

It's been a great run but time to send him home.

I don't think he is going anywhere, but his blind loyalty always bites him. Nolan is not a major league player and we saw that again tonight.

And if you are going to pinch hit for Kim with 2 outs and no one on why not bring in Mancini? Stubbs can play LF... You get a better hitter and a better fielder then.

Stubbs was on the roster to run for Wieters or Kim if those guys are the potential winning run.

I understand using Ubaldo because the game might have gone 10 more innings. But after the first batter....heck the first pitch of the first at-bat.....you gotta get Britton and Bundy up.

Bundy or Hunter are much better plays than Ubaldo...You pitch Bundy three innings if you have to...But Britton absolutely needed to be in when the first guy got on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Buck loves Reimold and his .222 average. I just don't get it at all.

It was just a matter of time before Ubaldo does it to us again.

At the very least i would love to hear Buck's explanation here.

I'm depressed...I have no interest in watching any more playoff baseball now.

Bundy or Hunter are much better plays than Ubaldo...You pitch Bundy three innings if you have to...But Britton absolutely needed to be in when the first guy got on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I could see Hunter or Bundy imploding just like Jimenez did. Jimenez has been outstanding recently, but you could immediately tell he didn't have it tonight.

Archived