ESPN Orioles trade suggestion

Dark Helmet

Eaton's a good target. Someone last year had an excellent story about meeting him. I wouldn't give up that trio for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He'd be the second best player on the team closely behind Machado. He is affordable, left handed, high OBP, good fielding...I don't think that trio even comes close to what they'd want.

He'd be the second best player on the team closely behind Machado. He is affordable, left handed, high OBP, good fielding...I don't think that trio even comes close to what they'd want.

Eaton's awesome, no doubt. To be competitive after 2017, we need big contributions from controlled pitchers, IMO. If we lose Bundy, there's way too many question marks with the staff.

Eaton's awesome, no doubt. To be competitive after 2017, we need big contributions from controlled pitchers, IMO. If we lose Bundy, there's way too many question marks with the staff.

I don't disagree. But Eaton would be more of a sure thing and he is still under control for another four years at an insanely decent rate. The more I think about it the more I think there literally isn't a possible package to land him. He really would be a perfect fit though. One can dream, right???

Archived