Non tender candidates according to MLBTR

wildcard

Friday, December 2nd is the date by which the clubs have to tender their arbitration player.   Here is a list of players taken for the MLBTR Off Season Outlooks that may be non tendered.  This is only their guess and some of the players may have already been released.

Personally, I don't think Flaherty will be non tendered.  

Anyone of interest?

Orioles: Flaherty, Worley, McFarland

Rockies: McGee, Lyles

D'Back: Gosewisch

Indians: Gimenez, Martinez

Twins: Plouffe, Escobar

Cubs: Kawasaki

Dodgers: Coleman, Hatcher

Rangers: Scheppers, Griffin

Giants:  Gearrin

Tigers: Romine

Marlins: None

Nats:  Revere

White Sox: Lawrie, Garcia

Blue Jays:  Thole

Mets: Rivera

Red Sox: Abad, Holaday, Workman

Astros: None

Cardinals: None

A's: Valencia, Alonso

Padres:  Amarista, Arcia, Sanchez, Wallace

Brewers:  Carter, Gennett, Peralta

Mariners:  Furbush, Wilhelmsen, Cook, Clevenger, Sucre

Royals: Gee, Collins, Nava, Cruz

Braves: Collmenter, Withrow, Recker, Rodriguez

Phillies: Gomez, Asche

Reds: None

Pirates: Locke, Hughes, LeBlanc

Yankees:  Ackley

Angels: Robinson, Rasmus, Oberholtzer

Rays:  Wilson

3 minutes ago, backwardsk said:

He was bogged down by an oblique injury.  So he could be productive if healthy.  Though I think his arm lends him to be a LFer.  If the plan is to have Kim DH, then he'd make some sense.  But they'd still need to get a RFer.

Why can't he play RF? His arm is good enough to get it done there, and it would be cheaper to do so. 

There is a lot of catchers out there that would make sense if they want to get a defensive guy.   I also like Jeff Locke from Pittsburgh he could be a long man and not cost to much and spot start vs a left handed team.  He was down last year but was solid in Pittsburgh previous years.

1 minute ago, bpilktree said:

There is a lot of catchers out there that would make sense if they want to get a defensive guy.   I also like Jeff Locke from Pittsburgh he could be a long man and not cost to much and spot start vs a left handed team.  He was down last year but was solid in Pittsburgh previous years.

We need a strong daily catcher, enough depth in the org, bound to be a backup among them.

30 minutes ago, MDtransplant757 said:

Why can't he play RF? His arm is good enough to get it done there, and it would be cheaper to do so. 

See my link to fangraphs a few posts up.  I was under the impression that he did not have a strong arm.  That article confirmed it.

Archived