Orioles Ticket Prices

Going Underground

Just saw that the only teams  in baseball with no pricing for either holiday packs or season tickets are the Orioles and the Cubs. Some teams have their promotional schedules up as well. A few teams even have single game tickets for sale. Indians have already sold out bleacher seats for two of their 20 game plans. I guess no holiday ticket  packs from the Orioles. Over the last four years the Orioles were the last team to release ticket pricing. Going for five.

http://m.mlb.com/indians/tickets/season/quarter-season

Thanks for sharing - that's more than a little disconcerting, especially given the likely correlation last year between the tardiness of ticket availability (coupled with the increase in prices) and the decrease in attendance.  Would really like to have seen the organization be more proactive in fixing that this year...

2 hours ago, Frobby said:

What has been their "usual" timing, putting aside last year's disaster?     I'm not surprised they are slow, but they can't afford to wait as long as they did in 2016.    

Most years they have season pricing announcement around Dec 6. Season invoices go out around the middle to later part of December. Last year was different. 2015 was also messy because they had prices out but decided to go back to a 13 game plan and scrape the 20 and 40 games. Who knows what this year will bring? Only the Angelos knows. Single game are usually at Fanfest or for Oriole members a little before.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/bal-orioles-13game-ticket-plan-available-again-to-new-customers-20150129-story.html

The Orioles need to have a holiday 4-pk like they did years ago. They should be doing everything possible to boost ticket sales but I'm sure they won't.

Make a limited release 4-pk with Opening Day tickets and really get people excited early in the off season.

On 11/29/2016 at 3:39 PM, grimed1 said:

Just saw that the only teams  in baseball with no pricing for either holiday packs or season tickets are the Orioles and the Cubs. Some teams have their promotional schedules up as well. A few teams even have single game tickets for sale. Indians have already sold out bleacher seats for two of their 20 game plans. I guess no holiday ticket  packs from the Orioles. Over the last four years the Orioles were the last team to release ticket pricing. Going for five.

http://m.mlb.com/indians/tickets/season/quarter-season

Roch MASNsports.com

As the payroll figures to rise again with significant raises earmarked for multiple arbitration-eligible players, the Orioles will go into the 2017 season with the same prices attached to their tickets.

Season plan statements will be sent out next week.

The Orioles are getting an earlier start on season ticket renewals compared to last offseason, when negotiations dragged with first baseman Chris Davis before the sides agreed to a seven-year, $161 million deal. Confirmation came in February that the club was raising prices on both season ticket plans and single game sales.

It was an unusual occurrence, with only three season ticket price increases over the past 13 years now that they’re standing pat in 2017.

The average ticket price at Camden Yards runs about $30 and there are more than a million tickets costing $20 or less over the course of 81 home games.

A 13-game plan may be purchased for as low as $203, a cost of $15-$16 per ticket. The starting price for a field box seat via a season ticket plan is $46 for certain games, with an average cost of $57.

The least expensive tickets in a season plan are upper reserved seats averaging about $16 per game.

Much better than last year. They stopped with the Holiday packs in 2014. I think they could at lest sell a pack even if it didn't include Opening Day. They also sent out Dugout Club info last week. 

It seems promo has varied over the years but I think they try to have some of it released by FanFest when single game tickets usually go on sale. 

2 hours ago, eddie83 said:

Much better than last year. They stopped with the Holiday packs in 2014. I think they could at lest sell a pack even if it didn't include Opening Day. They also sent out Dugout Club info last week. 

It seems promo has varied over the years but I think they try to have some of it released by FanFest when single game tickets usually go on sale. 

Promos are usually released about a week before Fanfest.. Maybe be sooner this year or not.

Archived