A Moments Pause...

I wanted to take a moment (or ten) to talk about the issues in contemplating the varied scouting reports from the many publications/draft sites.

It can be frustrating, even a downright daunting task to decipher through these reports, as one highly reputable site will contridict another's view on a prospect. I wanted everyone to know that while I and others make every effort to glean the truth (at least as best it can be determined) that there are often factors at work that can change one's opinion on a player. Sometimes a site will debate itself, whereas one report says one thing, while another poster/reporter has a different take.

Ahhhh the fun of it all. :D

Anyway, thanks for hearing me out... if my opinions change, please bear in mind that new/conflicting information may be at hand.

Again, thank you. :)

I wanted to take a moment (or ten) to talk about the issues in contemplating the varied scouting reports from the many publications/draft sites.

It can be frustrating, even a downright daunting task to decipher through these reports, as one highly reputable site will contridict another's view on a prospect. I wanted everyone to know that while I and others make every effort to glean the truth (at least as best it can be determined) that there are often factors at work that can change one's opinion on a player. Sometimes a site will debate itself, whereas one report says one thing, while another poster/reporter has a different take.

Ahhhh the fun of it all. :D

Anyway, thanks for hearing me out... if my opinions change, please bear in mind that new/conflicting information may be at hand.

Again, thank you. :)

Does this mean that you no longer like Eric Hosmer? :D

Archived