vs. YANKEES, 2/27 on MASN

scOtt

1 minute ago, Number5 said:

Trumbo didn't do Ubaldo any favors on that infield hit in the first inning, IMO.  Seemed like a ball he could have had.  Not an atrocious play by any means, but a play you'd like to see made.

I agree.

Love Adam's flying catch. Oriole baseball is back! So glad for the return to normalcy.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, scOtt said:

Ubaldo and Palmer talking about his mechanics. Talking about where he breaks his hands. I think. Over my head.

If you hands/wrists break too early you will roll over everything.  I think he is referring to keeping the bat head behind your hands so it is in the zone for a long time.  Once that bat heads move pasts your hands and your wrist breaks then you better have made contact with the ball already or you are just going to hit everything weakly to the SS.  Kind of hard to explain without showing...   

1 minute ago, BohKnowsBmore said:

Has the scoreboard been updated to give Kim credit for a hit?  At the end of 2, it showed 0-0-0, but Kim's out should have been a 1B thrown out running to second, correct?

They probably took it away because he was out by a bit. Felt he did not deserve the reward. Kidding. It was definitely a single. 

Archived