New food options at Camden Yards

Going Underground

16 minutes ago, Frobby said:

In addition to being a vegetarian, my wife tends to stay away from starchy foods like pizza or anything that comes in a bun, even when no meat is involved.   In other words, she's no fun at all! There's a little store on Eutaw Street that sells yogurt and maybe fruit, and that's usually where she goes, if she eats at all.

Meanwhile, there was a place in Ed Smith that sold salads and veggie wraps.    You'd think OPACY would have some place like that.   

This never came to fruition.

Update: About a week after Plantbar said it was coming to Camden Yards, the eatery announced that it would not in fact be opening a kiosk at the ballpark. The original article appears below. 

The operators of Plantbar in the Belvedere Square Market will be at Oriole Park this year selling cold-pressed juices and their gluten-free, vegan and sugar-free line of prepared foods and desserts.

The main meal option at Plantbar will be a bento box with Plantbar's spiral zucchini "noodle" salad and vegan falafel balls made with walnuts and Moroccan spices. The primary dessert offering will be vegan, gluten-free strawberry and chocolate mousse.

Corsaro said that in addition to the pre-packed cold-pressed juices, Plantbar at Camden Yards will be serving one special fresh-pressed beverage, a blend of orange and apple juices.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/dining/baltimore-diner-blog/bal-camden-yards-expanding-vegan-20150324-story.html

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

*******      2018      *******

Orioles Introduce Family-Friendly, Affordable Concessions Lineup

(By Bobby Blanco)

http://www.masnsports.com/orioles-buzz/2018/03/orioles-introduce-family-friendly-affordable-concessions-lineup.html

Cup of Fries.JPG

o

Now those fries with chicken wings would be quite tasty for me. 

7 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I wish that they would add a veggie option or two for my wife. Im good with a kosher dog and a beer.   

o

Durham Bulls Stadium in North Carolina has good veggie dogs.

If they have them in AAA, they ought to have them in the Majors, also.

o

1 hour ago, OFFNY said:

o

*******      2018      *******

Orioles Introduce Family-Friendly, Affordable Concessions Lineup

(By Bobby Blanco)

http://www.masnsports.com/orioles-buzz/2018/03/orioles-introduce-family-friendly-affordable-concessions-lineup.html

Cup of Fries.JPG

The garlic Parmesan sounds good. Also, anyone like Pollock Johnny’s?

47 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I wish they would add a veggie option or two for my wife.    I’m good with a kosher dog and a beer.   

I love meat, but I also love some good veggie options.  I wish a Mediterranean place would open.  Hummus is delicious.

10 minutes ago, VaBird1 said:

The said they are trying to have more local items.  It’s not made locally anymore.

Boh is Baltimore, regardless of whether or not it is made locally. Last season there wasn't a single draft available in the upper deck that was actually brewed in Baltimore City. 

Archived