My fearless prediction

Frobby

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fearless prediction: Going to read an unhealthy amount into spring stats and predict Jayson Aquino finishes 4th in the AL in Rookie of the Year voting(behind three Chicago White Sox players, and higher in the voting than Mancini). We're kinda due to have a Miguel Gonzalez type come out of nowhere to be a quality major leaguer, so I'm picking Aquino.

I would not bet any reasonable sum of money on this outcome, but the numbers and reports about him are pretty intriguing, and there haven't been any outlandishly ballsy posts(see also: stupid) in this topic yet, so I'll be the first.

6 hours ago, gfrank said:

Fearless prediction: Going to read an unhealthy amount into spring stats and predict Jayson Aquino finishes 4th in the AL in Rookie of the Year voting(behind three Chicago White Sox players, and higher in the voting than Mancini). We're kinda due to have a Miguel Gonzalez type come out of nowhere to be a quality major leaguer, so I'm picking Aquino.

I would not bet any reasonable sum of money on this outcome, but the numbers and reports about him are pretty intriguing, and there haven't been any outlandishly ballsy posts(see also: stupid) in this topic yet, so I'll be the first.

I wouldn't be shocked if Jayson Aquino has a better year than Dylan Bundy. Not sure if that's good or bad however.

One way or another Adam will put this team on his back today and lead them to victory. Whether it a HR, a tremendous catch (or 3) or a clutch late RBI, Adam is MVP today.

Either that or an 11-2 shellacing. :)

15 hours ago, RZNJ said:

I think you've lost it.  

Losing it on this scale is a good thing, IMO. I'm trying lose it a little more when looking at the coming season, but I keep running into our starting rotation. :bangwall:

Happy Opening Day, everyone!

Archived