May 30th: O's vs. Sox

Scrat1

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, Millar's been on base twice and scored once, which is more than you can say for some other people. I mean, I guess you could assume another player would have those results, but you know what they say 'bout assuming...

Millar could have hit 4 home runs in his previous at bats and I would still slam him for that garbage. Not even running the f'ing ball out in a tied home game in extra innings.... that's grounds for dismissal in my book.

Millar's supposed to be the "rah-rah" guy making Orioles magic videos and the like. And he doesn't hustle on a ball to a shortstop who already has 12 errors! And in extra innings? Somethings fishy....

It looked like he was running... and then stopped 15 feet away from the bag.

Millar could have hit 4 home runs in his previous at bats and I would still slam him for that garbage. Not even running the f'ing ball out in a tied home game in extra innings.... that's grounds for dismissal in my book.

Yeah, I mean I hear ya, but they wouldn't really be in this position without him. It really kinda cancels out in the grand scheme of things.

Archived