Manny furious after the game

ArtVanDelay

6 minutes ago, Hallas said:

Farrell's a piece of crap.

I want Machado to hit another HR tomorrow, and give the biggest bat flip in the entire universe while jogging David Ortiz speed around the bases with the biggest s***-eating grin on his face.

I feel like the Orioles are going to throw at someone.

The bat flip is what I'm talking about. Beat them that way

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if it's been discussed, but I think it's a very difficult position for Manny; consciously or subconsciously it has to be a brutal internal conflict to know that the last guy you charged is now dead. The fight with Ventura was entertaining, but it has to be very strange for Machado as he tries to keep his cool and maintain a "big picture" perspective in chaotic circumstances.

1 hour ago, MDK02 said:

I don't think O's pitchers will be hitting anyone. If this is going to continue, it will be coming from the Sox pitchers again.

If this crap does continue, Farrell needs to be suspended for 30 games minimum.  And 15 games for the guilty pitcher.  95 MPH fastball can cause serious harm.  Try that in public outside an MLB game and you'll be in jail for 10 years. 

There's no way this is going to end well, regardless. The Red Sox have shown their true colors by refusing to let it go. The O's are, ultimately, human beings, same as everyone else. Whether it's Manny, a pitcher or one of the other guys going vigilante on a slide or something, frustrations are going to boil over.

1 hour ago, Cumberbundy said:

I've heard that Gary went to law school--he knew he had to shut the interview down after Manny's last statement. To protect Manny.

3 hours ago, MDtransplant757 said:

Wasn't intentional. That was just an accident 

Palmer implied it was intentional, in his MASN wrap-up of *Tuesday's* game, saying that Bundy did what he apparently thought he had to do. He was glad that he and Sale at least didn't throw at the batter's head.

9 hours ago, sportsfan8703 said:

This is how big a piece of crap Sale is.... 5 secs after Jones comes up, gets cheered on after having racial slurs and peanuts hurled at him, Sale was ready to start a benches clearing brawl and in all likelihood a fight involving Jones. Lmao. 

Such a good baseball moment though when the Fenway faithful cheered Jones. Now let's fight him. 

I hope a lot of the RSox fans that gave Jones an ovation were disgusted by Sale's cynical erasing of it.

4 minutes ago, xian4 said:

In the interview with Gary, Manny infers that he will take business of it himself. Is he calling out his teammates to retaliate ?

If he is, Buck will try to nip it in the bud, I hope.

Sale should have been thrown out on the spot.  It was so obvious he was throwing at Manny.  Unless, you believe Boston pitchers just lose control of their pitches when Manny is batting.  I saw the full interview with Manny.  He was trying to curse Boston in so many ways he ran out of breath.  If Manny is thrown at again in the next game, he's going to the mound. 

Archived