vs. WHITE SOX, 6/15

OFFNY

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my mind. Tilly really needs the curve (throwing a lot more sliders because he doesn't trust curve?)

And then Gausman really needs the splitter/change to go with FB command. Then he can sprinkle in that weak slider here and there. 

Did I just in theory fix our pitching problems? I didn't actually get to watch KG's start, but it feels like he starts to nibble because teams can sit on his FB 

Just now, Grt 2BA FL Gator said:

In my mind. Tilly really needs the curve (throwing a lot more sliders because he doesn't trust curve?)

And then Gausman really needs the splitter/change to go with FB command. Then he can sprinkle in that weak slider here and there. 

Did I just in theory fix our pitching problems? I didn't actually get to watch KG's start, but it feels like he starts to nibble because teams can sit on his FB 

Wow. You just did. 

2 minutes ago, Grt 2BA FL Gator said:

Gausman's splitter has been poor all season.

8 minutes ago, Grt 2BA FL Gator said:

That's a good observation but his CH is really the pitch he needs. It's become a more dominant secondary over the last few seasons. Always has had better command of it compared to the CU.

Archived