vs. ROYALS, 8/02

OFFNY

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SteveA said:

Haven't watched that show in a few years, last time I was watching regularly was just when Mike left the firm and went off on his own.

Some gorgeous women on that show.

Oh it got fairly mediocre but it has come back strong! Yes, very beautiful women. That also helps my perception of the show.

4 minutes ago, Aristotelian said:

It's a problem Roy has complained about for years :) And Frobby has always assured us that in fact we are league average at getting runners in.

We currently have the fourth fewest runners left in scoring position per game.  Of course, I am not sure what that tells you exactly as the Dodgers are near the bottom of the list.

Just now, Chavez Ravine said:

We currently have the fourth fewest runners left in scoring position per game.  Of course, I am not sure what that tells you exactly as the Dodgers are near the bottom of the list.

Does it mean were not getting into scoring position nearly as often as others?

Just now, Chavez Ravine said:

I think you have to look at it as the percentage of runners that get into scoring position that are left on base. 

Archived