Austin Hays

weams

3 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Guess they figure he's better than Rickard, they have a lot of chaff already on the 40-man roster so using an unnecessary one is not a big deal,  and they think he's going to be the right fielder next year. Heck, they might think he's the right fielder right now and they may not be wrong.

As I said in the other thread this was mentioned in, I bet he is just in town to get his player of the year award.

Is Roch just giving us a tease?    Alex Wells is headed to Camden Yards tonight, too -- to receive our MiL pitcher of the year award.   Hays has to be our MiL player of the year.    So is Hays "headed to Camden Yards" to play, or to get his award?

Edit -- I see CoC beat me to it.   

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Frobby said:

Is Roch just giving us a tease?    Alex Wells is headed to Camden Yards tonight, too -- to receive our MiL pitcher of the year award.   Hays has to be our MiL player of the year.    So is Hays "headed to Camden Yards" to play, or to get his award?

Sometimes I think you have me on /ignore.  :P

4 minutes ago, Frobby said:

They did remove Wilson and Verrett from the 40 man.  I don't know what to think, I just hope if he's up he at least starts vs LH pitchers.

Edit: Wilson and Verrett were just to bring Alvarez and Sisco up I think.