Is it safe to say that Roger McDowell will return?

Diehard_O's_Fan

Is it safe to say that Roger Mcdowell will be the Orioles pitching coach in 2018? If the Orioles were going to fire him, they should have done it by now. Roger didn't have much talent to work with so I am perfectly fine with the Orioles bringing him back. The Orioles cannot continue to play musical pitching coaches. They simply need better starting pitching. Buck publicly endorsed Roger during the season. Therefore, I have to believe that Buck likes Roger as his pitching coach. Thoughts?

Just now, Diehard_O's_Fan said:

Is it safe to say that Roger Mcdowell will be the Orioles pitching coach in 2018? If the Orioles were going to fire him, they should have done it by now. Roger didn't have much talent to work with so I am perfectly fine with the Orioles bringing him back. The Orioles cannot continue to play musical pitching coaches. They simply need better starting pitching. Buck publicly endorsed Roger during the season. Therefore, I have to believe that Buck likes Roger as his pitching coach. Thoughts?

I'm not making any conclusions about the coaching staff until after the world series is over.

4 hours ago, Diehard_O's_Fan said:

I think he will be back. Angelos and DD need to give Buck better pitchers. 

Archived