Dan talking "offers and physicals" with a RF target

interloper

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, MDtransplant757 said:

Sarcasm? I'd hope so, because I was talking about the Mariners. If it is, my bad. I SUCK at sarcasm if it isn't SPELLED OUT

Sorry MD. I misunderstood your post and thought you were talking about the Orioles. 

On 1/21/2018 at 9:40 AM, MurphDogg said:

I would be shocked if Dyson gets around 1/3m. I expect him to get at least 2/10m. Although, you are right that he is a platoon guy, and not a true threat to Hays starting.

Per Heyman:

"Jarrod Dyson is said to have been seeking something in the range of $14 million for two years. Some teams are trying to get him for less than a third of that on a one-year deal."

Sounds like he has been offered 1/4m, I think 2/10m should get it done, I think the O's should go for it.

1 minute ago, MurphDogg said:

Per Heyman:

"Jarrod Dyson is said to have been seeking something in the range of $14 million for two years. Some teams are trying to get him for less than a third of that on a one-year deal."

Sounds like he has been offered 1/4m, I think 2/10m should get it done, I think the O's should go for it.

We don't need the LH bat for 2 years.

9 hours ago, MurphDogg said:

Per Heyman:

As we sit here today, the first week of February, our focus is on the 100-plus free agents still available. Players and the players association remain committed to the competitive integrity of the game on all fronts, including on-field rules."

Archived