Has Adam Jones Met With Peter, John and Louis?

section18

Adam Jones has made his opinions known. They don't matter to the FO.  DD knows this team needs starting pitching. And he has to find them at under 4 years at a bottom barrel price. Personally, my choice for that criteria is John Lackey and at this point Jason Vargas. Then let Castro, Ynoa, and the rule 5 guys have at it for the 5th spot.

I don't know how they have sold any season tickets at this late date. I have not renewed my 29 game plan and I don't think I am.  I know some major sponsors have dropped out this year.  You would think they would sign somebody. Just one guy to make people feel a little bit positive about this season. Who will DD add first?  Cargo, Dyson or Lackey? I think Lackey will sign an incentive laden deal and help the staff at least for one year.  He is a battler and might help some of the younger guys.

On 1/28/2018 at 10:41 PM, section18 said:

Has Adam Jones met with Peter, John and Louis? I hope he met with them this weekend and asked them what they are doing or not doing and why?

Spring Training is only a few weeks away and major additions are needed.  If this billionaire family has decided to go the economy plan due to the MASN lawsuit with the Nationals or crime in Baltimore they are making a huge mistake. 

They still have time to improve the team and there are a lot of free agents still out there we could use to make us a winning team above .500. Will they sign Jarrod Dyson, Jon Jay, Carlos Gonzalez, Mike Mastakas, Andrew Cashner, John Lackey, Jason Vargas or the forgotten Pedro Alvarez who has left handed power we need and can play at 3B if needed. Some of these players just named would help us and sooner or later they are going to be signed. DD and ownership need to act now.

Forget moving Beckham to 3B.  Trade Manny before ST to the Cubs or NYY. Get it done ! Add Mastakas for 3B and make everyone in Baltimore feel better about the coming season.

If you haven't had that meeting AJ do it this week. The clock is ticking!

Alvarez at 3B .....I nearly threw up just reading it. Gosh Section 18... or is it Section 8??? I kid ...but you must be really desperate. I'd trust my mid40s self at 3B before Pedro Alvarez.

Archived