Bye Danny

weams

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, weams said:

Pete playing third base after Danny's three-error performance. Trumbo coming back. 

Not sure about that.  I  think Sardinas  goes on the DL to get Trumbo on the 25 man roster. 

Rickard probably goes down to get Schoop on the roster next week.  Then Rickard may comes back on the 13th when Santander is optioned.  

Danny probably stays to play vs lefties.  Just my guess.      

11 minutes ago, weams said:

Pete playing third base after Danny's three-error performance. Trumbo coming back. 

Valencia was in today's original lineup. He was a late scratch. I think his benching today is injury related, not related to his errors last night.

6 minutes ago, PaulFolk said:

Valencia was in today's original lineup. He was a late scratch. I think his benching today is injury related, not related to his errors last night.

Or Buck heard about the change and was looking for a third baseman. 

3 minutes ago, weams said:

Buck makes up the lineups. Front Office makes the personnel changes.

Hey, it's just a theory of mine. 

Ah. You're thinking Valencia's been traded or DFA'd?

I'd be amazed if he had any trade value. Maybe we can get David Lough for him again.

1 hour ago, wildcard said:

Not sure about that.  I  think Sardinas  goes on the DL to get Trumbo on the 25 man roster. 

Rickard probably goes down to get Schoop on the roster next week.  Then Rickard may comes back on the 13th when Santander is optioned.  

Danny probably stays to play ve lefties.  Just my guess.      

I think it depends on the severity of Sardinas and Valencia's injury. Don't want to be too short in the infield.

If both Sardinas and Valencia go on the DL, maybe Rasmus to the 60 and a spot for someone else (Corban Joseph) in the meantime.

Archived