Watch Raffy hit a homer at 53

Rene88

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, sportsfan8703 said:

He really might be better than Chris Davis right now. 

Not sure how fast that pitch was being thrown but looks like a compact swing/short to the ball.

This comment, as ridiculous as it may sound is not out of the question.  

3 hours ago, ChuckS said:

Not sure how fast that pitch was being thrown but looks like a compact swing/short to the ball.

This comment, as ridiculous as it may sound is not out of the question.  

When you’re at a .500 OPS you start to bring in a lot of crazy statements. Such as,

Could our best hitting Pitcher do better?

Could Tim Tebow do better?

I honestly wanted to see him swing that pine at our spring training.  He was a true master with the bat.  He is probably my favorite player to watch growing up (age 34).  It's soul crushing to me that he won't be in the Hall.  I spent my youth looking forward to that moment.

Truthfully, I wish he was on the team right now... as clowny as that might actually be.  I do believe on some level, he'd be a better DH than Davis.

Thank you for the video, brought a smile to my face.

9 minutes ago, gmelson26 said:

I honestly wanted to see him swing that pine at our spring training.  He was a true master with the bat.  He is probably my favorite player to watch growing up (age 34).  It's soul crushing to me that he won't be in the Hall.  I spent my youth looking forward to that moment.

Truthfully, I wish he was on the team right now... as clowny as that might actually be.  I do believe on some level, he'd be a better DH than Davis.

Thank you for the video, brought a smile to my face.

There's surely something to be said for giving the fans something to look forward to seeing (selling tickets.......increasing entertainment value), if you're gonna just lose a bunch of games regardless.  

2018 - Bring on the Circus?

Just now, Aglets said:

There's surely something to be said for giving the fans something to look forward to seeing (selling tickets.......increasing entertainment value), if you're gonna just lose a bunch of games regardless.  

2018 - Bring on the Circus?

I live hours away and at this time time don't plan on going to any game.  (I had planned on going to few before the season started)  I would absolutely go to see Raffy hit, and I understand that this is a somewhat clowny emotional decision, but yeah.

Yea I know my post sounds kinda silly and tongue-in-cheek but I too would be much more likely to see a game this summer if Raffy came back.  As of now I am not planning on attending any further games either.

5 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

He'd definitely produce more than Davis right now.  No question.  Bat looks faster.

I am guessing he'd get hurt within the first couple of weeks.  I don't think it is likely that his body can handle the workload.

Archived