To Which Team Do You Prefer We Trade Machado?

Greg Pappas

To Which Team Do You Prefer We Trade Machado?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. To Which Team Do You Prefer We Trade Machado?

I had originally titled this "Manny Happy Returns", but thought better of it. ?

Regarding the Manny Machado trade rumors: Which team would you most prefer trades with us for Manny? Assume it's a reasonable return for players/prospects you'd like to see in an Orioles uniform. Naturally, there may be more than one team, but this is about the team you MOST want to deal with. Not easy, I know, but let's see where this goes.

Note: I went with Atlanta, hoping we get one of their awesome young minor league starters and 3B Austin Riley. Not expecting it, but one can hope.

I had no room to add the Mariners, Red Sox, or Nationals. Select other for those or any other team.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Greg Pappas said:

I had originally titled this "Manny Happy Returns", but thought better of it. ?

Regarding the Manny Machado trade rumors: Which team would you most prefer trades with us for Manny? Assume it's a reasonable return for players/prospects you'd like to see in an Orioles uniform. Naturally, there may be more than one team, but this is about the team you MOST want to deal with. Not easy, I know, but let's see where this goes.

Note: I went with Atlanta, hoping we get one of their awesome young minor league starters and 3B Austin Riley. Not expecting it, but one can hope.

I don't care. Just as long as he is traded. That's my hope. 

1 minute ago, Greg Pappas said:

Yeah, I want to trade him as well, and this poll is set up to share which teams one might favor. Having no preference is cool.

I don't know enough of what other teams have to offer for Manny. It doesn't have to be a pitcher or 3rd baseman or ss in return. I just want the best player we can get. I don't won't those in charge turning down some good player because he isn't a pitcher. 

2 minutes ago, Tx Oriole said:

I don't know enough of what other teams have to offer for Manny. It doesn't have to be a pitcher or 3rd baseman or ss in return. I just want the best player we can get. I don't won't those in charge turning down some good player because he isn't a pitcher. 

I agree.

12 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

Id want him to sign with any NL team, or don't sign, we get the prospects and then, somehow, miraculously we sign him in the winter..So I'd prefer the Dodgers.

Yes, signing Manny in the winter would be miraculous and awesome. ?

1 minute ago, birdwatcher55 said:

I want him to stay in Baltimore. I want Mr. Angelos to make it happen. We won't be getting anything close to his value in return.

Even if you want him back the sensible move is to trade him.

You can sign him as a free agent.

24 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

As for the poll, I do not care where he goes, I just want the best return.  If the Yankees or Red Sox are willing to pay, so be it.

As you said, it doesn't matter who it's from, as long as it's the best return. There are preferences, however, which is all this poll is for, really. ?

Archived