Manny not in the lineup...

Rene88

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to get so wrapped up in these OH threads.  I remember the one time I was sitting on the pooper with my laptop following along as the clock struck midnite and we were trying to figure out if we signed Wieters, then the servers crashed and I couldn't log on, it was worse than the finale of the Soprano's.

Of course the whole Teixeira fiasco, about him getting a WOW offer and being spotted at M&T Bank Stadium during a Ravens game, that was a big thing.

Now I just sit back and laugh and roll my eyes.  Whatever, Orioles.  

1 minute ago, Rene88 said:

Yeah, wait for him to get hurt.

It is a risk but closer to the deadline we would get more for him.  You don't want to trade top prospects for Manny in June and lose your next 10 games and be out of it by the trade deadline. 

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

I used to get so wrapped up in these OH threads.  I remember the one time I was sitting on the pooper with my laptop following along as the clock struck midnite and we were trying to figure out if we signed Wieters, then the servers crashed and I couldn't log on, it was worse than the finale of the Soprano's.

Of course the whole Teixeira fiasco, about him getting a WOW offer and being spotted at M&T Bank Stadium during a Ravens game, that was a big thing.

Now I just sit back and laugh and roll my eyes.  Whatever, Orioles.  

I don't think anyone actually thought a trade was happening.

2 minutes ago, clapdiddy said:

If he's got the flu, he could be "just sick".   The stuff that's going around is downright nasty.

I like how people say they have the flu when they have a stomach bug.  I had the Flu a couple of years ago and I spent the night in the hospital on a nebulizer machine and was in bed for a week.  

Archived