Two worst run scoring team in the league tonight

atomic

2 minutes ago, atomic said:

Florida Averages 3.51 Runs per game 

Orioles Average 3.49 Runs per game.

This should be another snooze fest.  The Marlins are actually worse than the Mets at scoring runs.  

Well maybe the O's can win. If not oh well. 

9 minutes ago, atomic said:

Chen vs Cobb on Saturday.    That should be pretty exciting.   6 Run ERA vs 7 Run ERA pitcher.  Both guys making a fortune.   I wonder if we will get shut out. 

What happened to Chen?  He has been a disaster with the Marlins.  I thought if anything his numbers would improve moving to the NL.

Orioles are taking 2 out 3 in this clash of titans. Marlins played 16 innings yesterday and then traveled while the Orioles were off - and we have both Gausman and Bundy going this weekend. The Orioles tank has been travelling at warp speed, but it slows down a little this weekend. However, after this series - we've got a brutal schedule until the ASB - like playing .250 baseball for the 27 games after Miami but before the ASB is definitely possible level brutal.  I encourage all Orioles fans, even if rooting for tank, to enjoy these wins this weekend with no conflicted emotions whatsoever because there's losses a plenty a' comin'.

23 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

What happened to Chen?  He has been a disaster with the Marlins.  I thought if anything his numbers would improve moving to the NL.

Seems he had had a small tear in his elbow that he did not have surgery on.  

3 hours ago, atomic said:

In our last 17 games we have been averaging 2.05 runs per game. Not sure what has happened in the last 17 games where we have gone completely incapable of scoring runs. 

Manny having a slow month and everyone else remaining horrible. 

Archived