Bad News About Richard Bleier: But Lesson Here-Don't Wait for Players to Get Injured

Rene88

What if Manny goes down with an injury this week or next? Then what? Why wait? Britton I understand. He needs to show people he is back in his old form but Manny? 

I think Bleier could have gotten a nice prospect and I think the O's were planning on moving him, it's a shame.

4 minutes ago, Rene88 said:

What if Manny goes down with an injury this week or next? Then what? Why wait? Britton I understand. He needs to show people he is back in his old form but Manny? 

I think Bleier could have gotten a nice prospect and I think the O's were planning on moving him, it's a shame.

Bleier has 5 years of team control left. Let him be a set up man for a losing team for the next 1-2 years and build his value up. Then either he’s a part of a winner or we trade him. His actual trade value versus what he can give us doesn’t line up. 

27 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Bleier has 5 years of team control left. Let him be a set up man for a losing team for the next 1-2 years and build his value up. Then either he’s a part of a winner or we trade him. His actual trade value versus what he can give us doesn’t line up. 

That's an optimistic view.

Archived