Schoop, Gausman, and Bundy Trade Expectations

ISU94

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good news is with these guys there is a decent chance we'd be getting a pretty solid return with any of them.

We're going full rebuild. Going to be a rough next couple years regardless of having those guys. If a nice deal comes, take it.

5 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I expect them not to be traded before the deadline.  But if an offer knocks our socks off, I guess that could change.    

I agree. If the Yanks want to give up Sheffield and Frazier fine. Other than that forget about it.

10 minutes ago, Ripken said:

I don't think any of them will be moved.  That said, the Dodgers want Britton and a starter.  I would think Britton and Gausman could get a really nice return.

They keep saying they can't take on salary though. Problematic if true. Time for a real three teamer. 

59 minutes ago, ISU94 said:

Not sure this will be as active for now but what knows. That's why I lumped them together.

Given how half-hearted the Yankees offers for Machado seemed to be, I doubt they're a suitor we will find a deal with.

If teams are interested, and we are truly rebuilding, we'd be foolish not to listen.   Quite honestly, I don't think they need to be offers that would blow away the front office, but just something fair, which should be very, very good.  All three of the teams listed in Roch's tweet could have fair value for them.

1 hour ago, Richmond Bird 9 said:

I would work on Zack, Brad and Adam first. However I would listen on everyone and would jump on any trade that really helps us. 

I agree but the real question is would anyone want Brach?

Archived