Brewers- It's On

section18

There have been reports the last two days the Brewers would like to obtain Schoop and Gausman. Roch on his pregame said there was a report today that Schoop was being traded to the Brewers.  He said he followed up and nothing had happened yet.  Schoop is in the lineup tonight.  It's worth keeping an eye him tonight and boom he hits his 14 th home run. He's hitting at the right time.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, section18 said:

There have been reports the last two days the Brewers would like to obtain Schoop and Gausman. Roch on his pregame said there was a report today that Schoop was being traded to the Brewers.  He said he followed up and nothing had happened yet.  Schoop is in the lineup tonight.  It's worth keeping an eye him tonight and boom he hits his 14 th home run. He's hitting at the right time.

Yep. He has. 

If the Orioles are planning on Rebuilding with a capital R, and if that Rebuild includes dealing Jonathan Schoop, the timing couldn't be better. Schoop just homered again, his fourth in five games since best buddy Manny Machado was traded. Baltimore's second baseman is slugging .688 in July and has raised his average 39 points this month.

Eddie Matz, ESPN Senior Writer32m ago

From ESPN's Eddie Matz... http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-41024557-4

If this does happen I am guessing ownership is trying to shed as much salary as possible.  If Trumbo, Davis and Cobb are the only guys left it will be hard to watch any more games this season.   Well I haven't watched any since Machado was traded but... 

46 minutes ago, atomic said:

If this does happen I am guessing ownership is trying to shed as much salary as possible.  If Trumbo, Davis and Cobb are the only guys left it will be hard to watch any more games this season.   Well I haven't watched any since Machado was traded but... 

I've watched more :noidea:

59 minutes ago, mcneck said:

I've watched more :noidea:

Same.

The franchise is showing it's turning a corner and doing what has needed to be done. On top of that, the dark cloud otherwise Peter Angelos seems to be out of the picture.

This is a fresh start. I'd much rather see this than what we saw prior to the teardown.

Archived