This is why baseball is so great

Sports Guy

Look at the collection of players at Yankee stadium tonight...No game can touch this.

No game has the athletes that makes everyone get goosebumps.

You just can't touch the history of baseball. No sport comes even close.

It is such a great game.

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Look at the collection of players at Yankee stadium tonight...No game can touch this.

No game has the the athletes that makes everyone get goosebumps.

You just can't touch the history of baseball. No sport comes even close.

It is such a great game.

I was thinking the same thing. There is nothing better than this, all of that talent. And just wait until we see the Hall Of Famers. Nothing like Baseball.

Which is why I think it's such a shame that so many people waste so much time hating the Yankees, Red sox, or whoever. Put that nonsense aside for one night and watch and enjoy the history that this game provides.

Absolutely agree. Brought tears to my eyes seeing Cal on the field again. I'm just glad they panned away from Cal greeting Jeter. I would just rather not picture that! :laughlol:

Cal is Jeter's idol, I'm sure Jeter was honored to be out there with Cal.

Which is why I think it's such a shame that so many people waste so much time hating the Yankees, Red sox, or whoever. Put that nonsense aside for one night and watch and enjoy the history that this game provides.

*S*...I am an Oriole fan first and foremost so naturally I will still feel less to towards the pinstripes and dangling red booties but I am a baseball fan as well and I agree, the gathering of the HOF'rs was a class act for a game I normally watch cause it's baseball and it's a game on (yes, I watch HS games if it's on TV as well)...I give the planners for the opening ceremony an A+

Archived