Ex-Orioles in the postseason

Moose Milligan

I'm rooting for the Braves.  I suppose the Brewers are next even though Schoop is usually on the bench.  Dodgers would be third.  Nothing against Machado......but the Dodgers are essentially the Yankees of the NL. 

All six of the O's involved in the post season could be on the Yankees and I'd still root for them to get bounced in the division series.  

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, spiritof66 said:

Hader just faced 4 Rockies, holding on to a 2-0 lead. 3 Ks and a soft fly ball.

Hader is Andrew Miller. It’s official. I don’t regret any of the trades. None. I regret that we didn’t go all in on 07/31/14 and trade Harvey+ for Lester. 

Sometimes it’s the moves you don’t make,

DD- Lester

Buck- not pitching Britton. 

12 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Hader is Andrew Miller. It’s official. I don’t regret any of the trades. None. I regret that we didn’t go all in on 07/31/14 and trade Harvey+ for Lester. 

Sometimes it’s the moves you don’t make,

DD- Lester

Buck- not pitching Britton. 

I think he's better.

• Upvote 1

Hader throws absolute filth.  He is a lot of fun to watch.  I have no idea how any hitters touch him. 

Interesting thing about 2014 and Lester.  Oakland traded Cespedes, which I thought was a massive mistake at the time because he was the heart and soul of that overachieving team.  And I feel like they may have had the best record in baseball when they traded him.  And then they plunged.  And Lester was on the hill in the WC game and they should have beaten the damn Royals....which as someone noted elsewhere, probably cost us the pennant.  Damn Oakland.