Maryland vs. Minnesota

Oriole4Life

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tony-OH said:

I think we have only missed two from the line in the 2nd half.

Yeah, right after I posted that, I heard that.   Lol.   It has not been that great overall, but if we handle this last one and a half minutes well, it shouldn’t matter. 

1 minute ago, Oriole4Life said:

Jalen Smith has arrived! You guys noticed how improved his jump shot has gotten too? Only one miss at the free throw line, team as a whole has been excellent. 

Focus fellas, almost there.

That pull up at the elbow was just dirty.

Then the next time he's in that situation he head fakes and drives it home for a slam.

Freshmen not playing like freshmen. LOVE these young guys, has to be our most talented team since Turgeon has been here. If we can't make the tourney and make a little noise with this group ..

Good decision to go to the zone. Really stellar defensive effort.

Now this was a really good win for this team. On the road against a solid Minnesota team, the Terps showed some real depth across the board. I'm getting on board with this team. They need to beat one of the big boys to get a signature win! Great game for these young men. And yes, Turgeon had a good game plan tonight.

11 minutes ago, Finisher said:

Freshmen not playing like freshmen. LOVE these young guys, has to be our most talented team since Turgeon has been here. If we can't make the tourney and make a little noise with this group ..

Good decision to go to the zone. Really stellar defensive effort.

He did have a team ranked in the top five.

Those final 5-6 minutes were all Maryland. It was like the team said, "okay time to win." When they move the ball and play smart I think they can hang with pretty much anyone. They have depth like some of you have mentioned, lots of scorers. Serrel Smith and Ayala have impressed me with their shot making ability. Fernando down low is a problem for opposing teams.

Archived