Hyde puts his own stamp on spring training

Frobby

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol you guys realize that these are mostly kids running around out there, they can’t all be forced to listen to Nat King Cole and Buddy Holly music while practicing baseball...

you guys sound pretty out of touch....like GET OFF MY LAWN

Just now, Enjoy Terror said:

I thought “Biko” was a weak song on that album, but I’m probably in the minority on that.

While Melt was an overall better album, I think “San Jacinto” is peak solo Gabriel.

I like his songs that reference other artists.

For example The Rhythm of the Heat.

Just now, AceKing said:

Lol you guys realize that these are mostly kids running around out there, they can’t all be forced to listen to Nat King Cole and Buddy Holly music while practicing baseball...

Pearl Jam are what the kids are listening to?

I'm out for the night and as a parting gift some Buddy Holly.

Just now, AceKing said:

I am not out of touch! I listen to everything from the 20's, 30's, 40's etc., right on thru to BRAND new tunes!

56 minutes ago, jabba72 said:

Hard to believe some people have never heard of PJ and U2. This is someone who has never bought their albums, BTW. 

Hope you don’t think I haven’t heard of these groups.    I’ve heard of them, just couldn’t tell you what their songs are.

1 minute ago, scOtt said:

I am not out of touch! I listen to everything from the 20's, 30's, 40's etc., right on thru to BRAND new tunes!

I think I was generally speaking to the early posters on this thread who called out the young whipper-snappers for playing that new Pearl Jam music.....lmao

Archived