Orioles on 30 Clubs in 30 Days Tonight @ 9 pm

TonySoprano

30 minutes ago, TonySoprano said:

Before the show they're asking,  "what was the top moment of the last 10 years?"  So far, the 2011 game vs Boston leads the poll.  While I had schadenfreude on steroids reliving that, the 2014 game 2 vs Detroit was still better.

That should not even be a close call.    Achieving something great for your own team vs. ruining another team’s season in a year when your team came in last?    

Now I will say, for me the 2012 wild card game vs. the ALDS game 2 rally is a close call.    The rally was more dramatic, but that wild card win was really the first time in 15 years the team had something big to celebrate on the field and in the locker room, and it meant that Orioles fans would have a chance to see a playoff game at OPACY for the first time in 15 years.     So I think I’d vote for the WC win.    

19 minutes ago, Frobby said:

That should not even be a close call.    Achieving something great for your own team vs. ruining another team’s season in a year when your team came in last?    

Now I will say, for me the 2012 wild card game vs. the ALDS game 2 rally is a close call.    The rally was more dramatic, but that wild card win was really the first time in 15 years the team had something big to celebrate on the field and in the locker room, and it meant that Orioles fans would have a chance to see a playoff game at OPACY for the first time in 15 years.     So I think I’d vote for the WC win.    

Speaking of WC games, the O's are getting trolled in the comments by pink hat nation about Britton and the 2016 WC game.

1 hour ago, TonySoprano said:

Before the show they're asking,  "what was the top moment of the last 10 years?"  So far, the 2011 game vs Boston leads the poll.  While I had schadenfreude on steroids reliving that, the 2014 game 2 vs Detroit was still better

The crazies part of all those videos is the third one where they go over the starting lineup for Orioles. Joseph, Pearce, Schoop, Hardy, Flaherty, De Aja Jones, Markakis that was the weaket team we had lineup wise during our run.

7 hours ago, Frobby said:

I loved that Joe Saunders who grew up an O’s fan was the pitcher too.  It was perfect.

Archived