Sat July 26 LAA @ BAL

porterhouse

They're good.

If we ever have strong enough starting pitching to have a 12-man staff, I would like Montanez as the 25th man. Regardless, both should see some time in September. It's sort of amazing that we haven't had any injuries among our regulars that have necessitated bringing either of these guys up (knock on wood).

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's pretty sad, I haven't gotten upset about our SS position since LH had the job coming out of ST. In fact, whenever one of our SS's does something I refer to it as the SS position.

The SS position just grounded into an inning ending double play, figure that one out.

Mathis overestimates Ramon's speed and Ramon successfully pulled the maneuver that Brian Roberts got lambasted for about a month ago, reversing course halfway when he knew he would have been thrown out.

Well it's not like he really thought he could steal...did he?

Well it's not like he really thought he could steal...did he?

No, and I made this point on the Roberts play, on a blown hit and run, it is not a terrible idea to reverse course as the baserunner in the hopes that the throw will go through to second base immediately which it does most of the time.

Archived