Minor League Summaries are up

weams

5 hours ago, weams said:
  • Dean Kremer gave up 4 runs and 7 hits with 3 walks, 3 strikeouts and 2 homeruns allowed over 5.2 innings pitched.  The loss dropped his record to 0-2.

So what's up with Kremer these days, anyone know? Pitching fully healthy at least?

3 hours ago, now said:

So what's up with Kremer these days, anyone know? Pitching fully healthy at least?

So far as we know.   He had two dominant rehab starts at Frederick, but has struggled in his two starts at Bowie.    Still shaking the rust off, I’d imagine.  

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, sportsfan8703 said:

I’m hoping it’s just “early season” struggles for him. Lots of our top 30 are doing great but the top guys are kinda having lost seasons so far. Hays, Diaz, Kremer, Harvey. 

So yeah, that's baseball. Win a few, lose a few. Impossible to predict who will land in each camp!

• Upvote 1

On 5/30/2019 at 6:03 AM, sportsfan8703 said:

I’m hoping it’s just “early season” struggles for him. Lots of our top 30 are doing great but the top guys are kinda having lost seasons so far. Hays, Diaz, Kremer, Harvey. 

Harvey’s season seems pretty similar to his season last year.  I think he might might be winding down as a prospect,