The Rubber Match (vs. RED SOX, 7/21)

OFFNY

5 minutes ago, Sessh said:

Jinxes don't exist, and I'm not that important. You know how many no-hitters I've watched in the last couple weeks ??? In every one of them, the no-hitter was mentioned for at least the last four innings. They still got the no-hitter.

o

I wish that I could than this post (and this particular sentiment) 100 times.

o

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Moose Milligan said:

Are we all sharpening our pitchforks for when Wojo gets pulled from his no hitter?

Do you mean you allowed yours to get dull this season?

I suppose you let your torch go out too, huh?

You’re setting a very bad example for the unruly mob.

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

Are we all sharpening our pitchforks for when Wojo gets pulled from his no hitter?

I don't see how that won't happen if he keeps it going, but at 85 pitches through six, it may be up to the bullpen for a combined no hitter.

Just now, Sessh said:

I don't see how that won't happen if he keeps it going, but at 85 pitches through six, it may be up to the bullpen for a combined no hitter.

Yeah maybe if it wasn’t a billion degrees outside they could push him.  He needs 2 fast, clean innings....

1 minute ago, mrbig1 said:

Thank you, Chris Davis.

o

Hearing this sentiment from an Oriole fan as of late reminds me of George Carlin's list of things that you rarely hear ........ such as, "Dad, you really ought to drink more."

o

Just now, AceKing said:

Yeah maybe if it wasn’t a billion degrees outside they could push him.  He needs 2 fast, clean innings....

The strikeouts kinda screwed him, but hey never know. Wojo's in unknown territory at this point. It would be awfully impressive if he pushed through this though and did it.

Archived