The Rubber Match (vs. RED SOX, 7/21)

OFFNY

2 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Wojo putting on a pitching clinic right now, Fastball outside, change low and in, Slider away, Fastball up and in. That's called changing speeds, changing eye levels, and is impressive. He's commanding everything today.

Thanks for these observations.

I wonder if he's tied or broken any O's records for K's through x-number of innings.

5 minutes ago, mrbig1 said:

Dude, Wojo is killing yo.

4 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Wojo putting on a pitching clinic right now, Fastball outside, Change-Up low and in, Slider away, Fastball up and in ........ that's called changing speeds, changing eye-levels, and it is impressive. He's commanding everything today.

o

In his last 3 starts combined, Wojo has 22 Strikeouts over 13.67 Innings Pitched.

o

• Upvote 2

So there’s a lot of talk about the “why not” team of 1989. I was just reading over that season, and I was reminded of how happy I was at the end of that season, not because I was an oriole fan at that time, but because the Yankees won 74 games.

• Haha 1

Just now, Philip said:

So there’s a lot of talk about the “why not” team of 1989. I was just reading over that season, and I was reminded of how happy I was at the end of that season, not because I was an oriole fan at that time, but because the Yankees won 74 games.

Lotta good years in the 80's for Skankee haters. ?