Ok! Roster moves!

Philip

Considering the Orioles used EVERYONE last night/this morning, who goes down for fresh blood?

Im down on Scott, and would love to see him outrighted, but I imagine Ynoa is more likely. Or anyone? No moves at all? What says the crowd?

5 minutes ago, Philip said:

Considering the Orioles used EVERYONE last night/this morning, who goes down for fresh blood?

Im down on Scott, and would love to see him outrighted, but I imagine Ynoa is more likely. Or anyone? No moves at all? What says the crowd?

Gonna be tough to get someone out to the west coast.   But Ynoa been good last couple times out.  I go with Scott.

3 minutes ago, Enjoy Terror said:

There's a space on the 40 for Keegin Akin. He could go several innings for the Birds in his debut.

He's scheduled to pitch tonight. You could scratch him tonight and try to get him out to the west coast to go tomorrow possibly but I don't think it works out the best.

1 minute ago, Philip said:

Gary and Jim were talking about Hess on the TV last night and they mentioned that Hess hadn’t been very good recently. So maybe not.

Yeah. It's been a bummer of a year for Hess after some promising starts last season. Was hoping he could at least hack it as a #5 starter.

31 minutes ago, JMU_Birdfan said:

He's scheduled to pitch tonight. You could scratch him tonight and try to get him out to the west coast to go tomorrow possibly but I don't think it works out the best.

I’d love to see Akin.

6 minutes ago, Flash- bd said:

DJ Stewart up Dwight Smith Jr. I don't care where. 

That's the only move I really want to see/care about. 

Smith is 8 for his last 21 for a .381 avg.  He has a homer and 4 RBI in his last  6 games.  He is probably not going anywhere.   Its may take an injury or Sept before Stewart is promoted.

16 minutes ago, wildcard said:

Hess pitched 5 innings for Norfolk last night.  

I think they said he gave up four runs in those innings but the way Thorne said it sounded like he was really disappointed. I actually reacted more to the tone of his voice than to his words. He sounded just so disappointed.