Saturday Click An Ad Day

scOtt

If the mods want to delete this that's fine. I'd like to leave it on the Main page to get the most traffic tho.

I had an idea to make Saturday a day to click one of the ads to help The Hangout. It takes 3 seconds. Even if you just click it and immediately hit the back button, that makes the Hangout a little extra $$$. Keeps the cost of memberships down. Helps pay the bills.

And the ads (these days) are TOTALLY tailored to your own individual tastes and browsing/buying habits, so there has to be ONE ad you can click that's interesting to you.

I will try to bump this thread every Friday night or Saturday to remind everyone. So Click an ad on Saturday, Adurday if you will! :D

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, scOtt said:

If the mods want to delete this that's fine. I'd like to leave it on the Main page to get the most traffic tho.

I had an idea to make Saturday a day to click one of the ads to help The Hangout. It takes 3 seconds. Even if you just click it and immediately hit the back button, that makes the Hangout a little extra $$$. Keeps the cost of memberships down. Helps pay the bills.

And the ads (these days) are TOTALLY tailored to your own individual tastes and browsing/buying habits, so there has to be ONE ad you can click that's interesting to you.

I will try to bump this thread every Friday night or Saturday to remind everyone. So Click an ad on Saturday, Adurday if you will! :D

I’m a classical musician, and I like guns, I haven’t seen a single ad here for a gun or… I don’t know, a violin.

4 minutes ago, Philip said:

I’m a classical musician, and I like guns, I haven’t seen a single ad here for a gun or… I don’t know, a violin.

I got ads out the ying for collectible coins. Resisting those because I tend to go crazy...

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

That's Agent 99 with a violin gun.

It's a gun, it's a violin and it's Barbara Feldon.

What more could you want?

It was too blurry for me to tell, and those eyes, look like cat woman. But yeah I remember agent 99 too. My kind of spy

Just now, scOtt said:

Just a little tangent... Barbara Feldon or Anne Hathaway?

Well if we’re talking about starlets, for me it’s the girl in “my cousin Vinnie” I can’t remember her name. 

She was also in a movie with Matthew, McConaughey Lincoln lawyer or something like that, and in that movie she was 46 and she still looked… Amazing…

Man if I could marry some thing at 26 knowing that I would get that 20 years later, Plus laundry and home cooking, I would sign up for that in a heartbeat.