How the Orioles could win the World Series next year.

GuidoSarducci

1 hour ago, spiritof66 said:

He'll have to cut down on that leg kick to get to an acceptable TTTP.

Gonna need a SS and 2B. Maybe one of the minor league managers has kids who are ready. Even if the SS seems too tall for the position and the 2Bman has an annoying habit of writing things on the knob of his bat, give them a shot now that Villar is gone.

Or get this really small guy from Venezuela whose father was a shortstop....

46 minutes ago, wildbillhiccup said:

You commented on something you posted hours ago (when you've been on the board all day) and I'm the troll?   My point is and was that they still would have finished in last place. And does it really matter if they finish 42 or 32 games out of the wildcard race? Last place is last place. If you want to bring this back to your point about retaining Villar would have given you a reason to root for them that's fine, but it wouldn't have moved the needle. I think it would be best if I didn't read or respond to any of your posts for awhile, but feel free to continue pissing in the wind if it helps you cope. 

I’m not on the board all day or anywhere close. The big gap between posts should give it away.

I was discussing the thread topic.

If they added the three players that the thread creator suggested, they would have to make up the games lost in the trades they already made. 

On 12/9/2019 at 3:45 AM, GuidoSarducci said:

Rendon ~$30m

Bumgarner ~$30m

Keuchel ~$20m

Solid top 3 rotation of Bumgarner, Keuchel and Means.   Cobb gets healthy or we find another option.  Rendon and Bumgarner are money in the playoffs. 

Orioles opening day payroll currently stands at ~$60m according to spotrac.  Adding another $80m pushes that to $140m.

This is cheaper'

Image result for say hello to my little friend gif

On 12/9/2019 at 3:45 AM, GuidoSarducci said:

Rendon ~$30m

Bumgarner ~$30m

Keuchel ~$20m

Solid top 3 rotation of Bumgarner, Keuchel and Means.   Cobb gets healthy or we find another option.  Rendon and Bumgarner are money in the playoffs. 

Orioles opening day payroll currently stands at ~$60m according to spotrac.  Adding another $80m pushes that to $140m.

So anyway, back to reality...........

• 3 months later...