MLB (Orioles) suspended indefinitely

atomic

4 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

Supposedly suspending on Saturday.Not sure what two more days accomplishes 

Yeah why wouldn't you just suspend today?  Maybe they paid for the hotel rooms through the end of the week.

14 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Baseball's been suspended, folks!  Guess we have more handwringing to do for how we'll lose 100 games whenever the season starts and with what players we'll be doing it with.

I am thinking we will just have to figure out how to lose 100 games in a 150 game season.  

52 minutes ago, atomic said:

Dugouts and locker rooms. Plus players together on charter flights.  You see how the flu goes through the clubhouses at times.   I don't think it is worth the risk.  Nobody knows the long term effect of the disease is.   

I’m not sure how much touching goes on in the dugout or locker room(I would imagine damn little) but it’s very easy to remind guys not to high five each other or share drinks.

4 minutes ago, Philip said:

I’m not sure how much touching goes on in the dugout or locker room(I would imagine damn little) but it’s very easy to remind guys not to high five each other or share drinks.

You do know that bacteria and viruses are transmitted in ways beyond direct physical contact, right?