Orioles Tie Rays 3-to-3

weams

GAH! Ties are like sex that....... doesn't work out for you...

Still, Good pitching performances by everyone! Against a fairly decent TB lineup. Only a couple mistakes, not mass amounts of walks and picking and bloop hits and crap.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, scOtt said:

Still, Good pitching performances by everyone! Against a fairly decent TB lineup. Only a couple mistakes, not mass amounts of walks and picking and bloop hits and crap.

Is there a blue pill for ties?

1 hour ago, scOtt said:

Were you or anyone able to hear Melanie Lynn Newman on the broadcast (pun not intended).  I see that she was on the radio feed not the tv.

1 hour ago, bobmc said:

Were you or anyone able to hear Melanie Lynn Newman on the broadcast (pun not intended).  I see that she was on the radio feed not the tv.

Melanie was good. They switched to her feed for... half an inning. Besides the woman voice she was just like any other pbp guy. Good.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Philip said:

Austin!

well done!

Not bad after getting drilled in the family jewels.

On a related note/question, with the seemingly increase in catchers getting drilled there, I wonder why some still keep their throwing hand down by their cup, when no one is on base? 

Sisco does it and...Whoever Tampa had out there catching did it. I would rather a catcher gets hit in the cup and shakes it off/misses a game vs. hit in the hand and miss multiple weeks.

2 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Not bad after getting drilled in the family jewels.

On a related note/question, with the seemingly increase in catchers getting drilled there, I wonder why some still keep their throwing hand down by their cup, when no one is on base? 

Sisco does it and...Whoever Tampa had out there catching did it. I would rather a catcher gets hit in the cup and shakes it off/misses a game vs. hit in the hand and miss multiple weeks.

Ask Caleb Joseph which he would rather deal with.

13 hours ago, scOtt said:

Ties are fine.  Nothing wrong with a good draw.  The Orioles have had about 13 ties since moving from St. Louis, and I'm glad to say I was in attendance for all 15 innings of this one.

Anybody can win or lose a game any day, takes something out of the ordinary to tie.

• Upvote 1