MLB suspended, Opening Day delayed indefinitely UPDATED

interloper

1 hour ago, MongoBoy said:

Thank you for noticing.  I should have put in 'of' before Cuomo.

No one picked up on how the Petries were doing.

Laura could not find soup at the supermarket.. She went on a panic attack and started slamming her cart into all the endcaps, and knocking over everything. The police came and took her for a pysch evaluation. Richie spent all the time on  the internet. He saw on the Reddit site that cocaine could cure Corona virus. He overdosed . .Rob's boss made him go into work when everyone else was teleworking. He threw his boss out of a ten story building. "I should not be coming into the city at this time".

Who can scare  the world on with her smile?
Who can take a Coronavirus  day, and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile?
Well it's you , and you should know it
With each  scary glance and every little movement you show it
Hate is all around, no need to waste it
You can infect a  town, why don't you take it
You're gonna  get sick  after all
You're gonna get sick  after all

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, atomic said:

Yeah I think two theories.  Just get it over with or stretch it out.  England is going get it over with. They aren’t trying to spread it out at all.  No matter what they are saying.

Yeah but its going to result in more deaths because the hospitals are going to be full soon. The US wants the virus dramatically slowed so that people get better healthcare.  The downside is everything being cancelled or will be.

2 hours ago, Going Underground said:

They are limiting toilet paper in my store but people are bringing the whole family to get it separately. Don't think employees want to get into fistfights over enforcing restrictions. 

I bought a case of toilet paper a month ago from Amazon.  I knew this would happen with toilet paper.   I have been telling a coworker to stock up on canned goods for three weeks,   He said he went to two grocery stores on Thursday night and couldn’t find toilet paper or canned goods. I said  was it crowded and he said it was packed. I said why didn’t you stuck when I told you to?  So all these people packing into grocery stores as they all waited until the last minute and then overreact.  Aren’t they worried about getting the virus to hoard toilet paper?  

Just now, jabba72 said:

Yeah but its going to result in more deaths because the hospitals are going to be full soon. The US wants the virus dramatically slowed so that people get better healthcare.  The downside is everything being cancelled or will be.

Yeah I don’t think they care how many people die.  They want economy to recover quicker. 

6 minutes ago, MongoBoy said:

You'll just be pissing a lot so at least you won't need to use the toilet paper.

Just wash your hands for 20 seconds .No toilet paper, could always use old college coursebooks. LL Bean catalog,etc. If you still get any bills sent in the mail,you could always use them. Won't be able to pay them anyhow. ?

2 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

Just wash your hands for 20 seconds .No toilet paper, could always use old college coursebooks. LL Bean catalog,etc. If you still get any bills sent in the mail,you could always use them. Won't be able to pay them anyhow. ?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MongoBoy said:

This really makes no sense at all.  "They" want everyone to stay away from everyone else, and yet, last nite, restaurants were full, stores were full, people were all over the place.  No masks, nothing. 

My 82 year old father, who has a history of pneumonia, decided to go to the Flea Market today.

• Upvote 1