Pedro Severino, 2020

OFFNY

o

(AUGUST 22nd)

The Orioles had the bases loaded, with nobody out. The previous batter had already struck out, and Severino had 2 strikes on him ...... pressure was building to get that winning run in with less than 2 outs, and Severino came through.

Pedro Severino’s Walk-Off Hit Ends Losing Streak in 10th

(By Steve Melewski)

https://www.masnsports.com/steve-melewski/2020/08/xx-9.html

o

The light has definitely come on offensively. I know folks here think he will return to a .600 OPS guy. In the interview he talks about working hard on offense and defense. Makes him an easy guy to cheer for. With last years offense uptick and what he is doing this year I wonder if a contender will be interested in him. With Sisco performing well and AR on the fast track I’m guessing that Elias would be ok with Holaday as the #2 if the return is right.

6 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

The light has definitely come on offensively. I know folks here think he will return to a .600 OPS guy. In the interview he talks about working hard on offense and defense. Makes him an easy guy to cheer for. With last years offense uptick and what he is doing this year I wonder if a contender will be interested in him. With Sisco performing well and AR on the fast track I’m guessing that Elias would be ok with Holaday as the #2 if the return is right.

Does anyone ever not say that they are working hard on offense and defense?

I think my defense is pretty good so I've just been trying to work on my offense-  Said no one ever.

I'm kinda lazy and spend most of my non-game time playing X-box.  I mostly just rely on my natural ability- Also said by no one ever.

I don't mind that players say these things, but I don't think us fans should put a lot of weight in the comments.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Does anyone ever not say that they are working hard on offense and defense?

I think my defense is pretty good so I've just been trying to work on my offense-  Said no one ever.

I'm kinda lazy and spend most of my non-game time playing X-box.  I mostly just rely on my natural ability- Also said by no one ever.

I don't mind that players say these things, but I don't think us fans should put a lot of weight in the comments.

I guess you could be right but he seems pretty sincere.