Who’s your favorite enemy?

Philip

Watching the Boston series reminded me again what a terrific player Kevin Pillar is. He doesn’t hit much( cough cough) but his defense is always spectacular, and he’s really fun to watch.

There are a few other guys we see/have seen regularly that I really like to watch, but I think Pillar is my favorite enemy, and has been since his Toronto days.

Who is yours?

• Thanks 1

Favorite & enemy are kind of an interesting mix. It used to be Bautista for sure on the Blue Jays. And accordingly I think I probably dislike the Jays the most of any division rivals. Also, Mookie Betts when he smashed us that one year.

Both are now gone, so currently I perhaps have a hole there. Aaron Judge is a complete menace at the plate, so I guess I'd have to go with him for now. 

Edited by Bubble Buddy

o

Since the White Sox are my 2nd favorite team (hardly an enemy for me, but still an opponent of the Orioles whom I ALWAYS root for to lose when they play against the Orioles), this is an easy one for me ..... Dallas Keuchel.

o

17 minutes ago, Enjoy Terror said:

Brett Gardner. For a respected, tenured, career Yankee, he’s completely likeable.

Really?  Because on the field he seems like a total jerk to me.  Complains about every single called strike against him.  It's infuriating.

Maybe he's a nice guy off the field though.

Agree with Moose on Judge.  Seems like a really good kid with a good head on his shoulders.

2 minutes ago, glenn__davis said:

Really?  Because on the field he seems like a total jerk to me.  Complains about every single called strike against him.  It's infuriating.

Maybe he's a nice guy off the field though.

Agree with Moose on Judge.  Seems like a really good kid with a good head on his shoulders.

When Brett Gardner agrees the umpire made the correct judgment on a called strike it'll be the first time in his career. 

• Haha 1