Tracking Ex Oriole Thread

Rene88

15 minutes ago, Moshagge3 said:

Matt Albers is also trying to hold a lead for Milwaukee, and I wasn't even aware that he was still in baseball. 

o

In addition to the $21 Million that he has made since his rookie season in 2006, he will probably have a good pension coming to him someday (should he live that long.)

ce0601d5_mlbam.jpg

o

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MCO'sFan said:

Wait, What? Is this true??

From Redsox.com

Enter Andrew Cashner, who was entrusted with the save opportunity in his first bullpen appearance since being bounced from the starting rotation. He came through for his first career save.

Cashner threw 17 pitches, 11 of them for strikes. The righty topped out at 97.7 mph and retired three out of the four batters he faced.

"My adrenaline hadn't been that high in a while," said Cashner. "It reminded me of being back in college, closing games out. It was fun."

https://www.mlb.com/redsox/news/rafael-devers-turns-in-historic-6-hit-night

2 minutes ago, MCO'sFan said:

Wow! Adrenaline is a powerful thing. If he can maintain that, he may have just ensured his next FA contract as a back end BP piece.

I remember Chris Tillman starting against the Tigers in the ALDS and striking at the side at OPACY hitting 98-99 for an entire half inning. My favorite Tillman memory for sure.

• Upvote 1