Tracking Ex Oriole Thread

Rene88

Y'know, MLB / American Sports TV outlets or even better... Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, or Disney+ should seek out a TV contract with the NPB.  It could be an avenue into the younger generation getting excited about baseball.  Japanese culture is huge in the states and might garner some younger viewership. Korea too, sign them up also! With how immensely popular baseball is in those countries I'm sure they'd get a lot of views and interest. Get some K-pop bands on the promo tour, bring the Japanese mascots along. ? ? The Premier League is huge here. Why not Japanese baseball? Not to mention I'd love to check it out and would LOVE watching AJ be a superstar.  

Jonesy is loving every second of it.

I am not making this up.   I did not read it on the Onion.   This is really happening:

The Colorado Rockies have signed Ubaldo Jiminez to a minor league contract with an invite to spring training.   He is 36 years old and has not pitched competitively since his contract with the Orioles ended at the end of the 2017 season.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, SteveA said:

I am not making this up.   I did not read it on the Onion.   This is really happening:

The Colorado Rockies have signed Ubaldo Jiminez to a minor league contract with an invite to spring training.   He is 36 years old and has not pitched competitively since his contract with the Orioles ended at the end of the 2017 season.

How desperate do you have to be...………… ?