O's @ Pirates 3-19

scOtt

5 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

His A team isn’t most teams A team. ?

True, but they should act like they care a bit. Galvis "olays" Sevarino's crappy throw. Mullins is slow to back up in center field and then absolutely misreads an easy fly ball. Mullins has been slumping with his bat of late and seems to be disinterested in CF right now as he's moping.

Santander almost gets thrown out at home on what should have been an easy read on a deep fly ball. Galvis stands and watches the play in the on deck circle instead of getting out there and letting Santander know if he needs to slide or not. 

Just really poor fundamentals and from what i see, a general lack of caring from the starters.

then look at this play by Hays in CF? Are you kidding me?

Just now, Tony-OH said:

True, but they should act like they care a bit. Galvis "olays" Sevarino's crappy throw. Mullins is slow to back up in center field and then absolutely misreads an easy fly ball. Mullins has been slumping with his bat of late and seems to be disinterested in CF right now as he's moping.

Santander almost gets thrown out at home on what should have been an easy read on a deep fly ball. Galvis stands and watches the play in the on deck circle instead of getting out there and letting Santander know if he needs to slide or not. 

Just really poor fundamentals and from what i see, a general lack of caring from the starters.

Oh I agree, was trying to be funny. They are sleepwalking. I missed the Santander play. 

Just now, Tony-OH said:

They know they aren't built to win.  They know ownership and management don't care about winning.  They know they won't be around if the team ever gets good.  They aren't even playing in front of fans.

I can see how that could have an impact.