Sunday May 29: Orioles attempt to avoid a 4 game sweep in Chicago

SteveA

Cedric is $$$$ in CF.  So many times this year he has run down balls that looked like trouble off the bat.  It's been a long time since we've had a CF that good.  I don't think even young Adam Jones was at Cedric's level.

• Upvote 2

Just now, SteveA said:

Cedric is $$$$ in CF.  So many times this year he has run down balls that looked like trouble off the bat.  It's been a long time since we've had a CF that good.  I don't think even young Adam Jones was at Cedric's level.

Not even Hays! Hays is as good but not as fast I think.

Former Oriole Rule 5 reject/returnee Nester Cortes is on the mound for the Yankees, who are doing a bullpen game today as they attempt to avoid getting swept by the Tigers.  Tigs up 3-0 and threatening more.

It's chilly in the house today, just pulled my blankie over my legs.  I refuse on principle to turn the heater on on May 30 in Baltimore.

But at least the house smells good.  Ribs in the slow cooker.  But they won't be ready for another 4 hours, I'm gonna have to scrounge up something to eat in the next inning or two.

Just now, SteveA said:

It's chilly in the house today, just pulled my blankie over my legs.  I refuse on principle to turn the heater on on May 30 in Baltimore.

But at least the house smells good.  Ribs in the slow cooker.  But they won't be ready for another 4 hours, I'm gonna have to scrounge up something to eat in the next inning or two.

I have a sweatshirt on and a hoodie over that.