Update on Kjerstad (No Bueno)

NelsonCruuuuuz

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

I hated the pick but I'm not going to take a victory lap over some kids misfortune. 

First off, not celebrating just pointing out the approach is stupid when you are fielding an atrocious product to the fans of Baltimore. Take the BPA!

Do some research. Look at the interview of Kjerstad after his pick. He was surprised the Os took him. They had limited contact with him.

1 minute ago, accinfo said:

Eduardo Rodriquez had the same issue and came back so I think talking about him retiring is premature.  Lets just hope the kid gets his health together despite his baseball career.

No doubt..just thinking that stuff like this can really play with peoples minds and it just makes you wonder.  

And who knows, maybe his condition is worse than ERod?  

Just now, NelsonCruuuuuz said:

First off, not celebrating just pointing out the approach is stupid when you are fielding an atrocious product to the fans of Baltimore. Take the BPA!

Do some research. Look at the interview of Kjerstad after his pick. He was surprised the Os took him. They had limited contact with him.

You did see where I said I hated the pick?

Him being the BPA has zero to do with his health issues, they are completely separate things.

I don't dislike the pick because he got sick.  I dislike the pick since I didn't think the guys we got overslot made up for what we lost going underslot.

• Upvote 3